On December 31, 2020, the Central Nebraska Public Power and Irrigation District (Central), licensee for Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) Project No. 1417, submitted to FERC a non-capacity license amendment application for modification of the FERC project boundary. Included as part of the amendment application was Central’s Final Project Boundary Review Report.
Below are all the documents in the filing.
- Appendix A – Maps of Final Proposed Project Boundary
- Appendix B – Agency Consultation Correspondence
- Appendix C – Written Public Comments
- Appendix D – Summary of Public Comments and Central’s Consideration/Response
- Appendix E – Maps of Current, Draft Proposed and Final Proposed Project Boundary
- Appendix F – Maps of Central’s Ownership and Other Central Rights for Proposed Added Project Lands
The video below provides a tutorial for how to interpret maps in Appendices A, E and F of the Final Project Boundary Review Report.
On February 9, 2021, The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), Washington, D.C., issued this document:
- Docket(s): P-1417-277
- Lead Applicant: Central Nebraska Public Power & Irrigation District
- Description: Notice of Application Accepted for Filing and Soliciting Comments, Motions to Intervene and Protests re Central Nebraska Public Power and Irrigation District under P-1417
View the document for this issuance: https://elibrary.ferc.gov/eLibrary/filelist?accession_num=20210209-3001