THE CENTRAL NEBRASKA PUBLIC POWER AND IRRIGATION DISTRICT
November 3, 2014 – 9:00 AM
REGULAR BUSINESS MEETING OF THE BOARD
1. Open Meetings Act
2. Roll Call
3. Public Input
4. Consent Agenda
Approval of Minutes of Regular Business Meeting of the Board of Directors held October 6, 2014
Approval of Minutes of Special Meeting of the Board of Directors held October 24, 2014
Approval of Minutes of Committee Meeting of the Board of Directors held October 24, 2014
Approval of the November Disbursements:
Check #s 2708 through 2710 (Accounts Payable)
J-2 Regulating Reservoir Construction Fund:
Check #s 1066 through 1077 and 8800001 through 8800002 (Accounts Payable)
Flex Spending Account:
Check #s 6892 through 6899
- Approval of Lease Purchase Agreement with Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation – Lease purchase of M316D Excavator with a sales price of $196,500.00 minus down payment of $18,000.00 for a total amount financed of $178,750.00 at an interest rate of 2.25%, and a 3-year/3,000 hours full warranty that includes all parts, labor and travel for an additional $1,589.00.
- Approval of Variance Request-12 South Crappie Corner, Johnson Lake, NE-Mitch and Jackie Berke- Approval of a variance request to allow for the construction of two HVAC units on the area closest to the back lot line, subject to the approval of the neighbors on both sides.
- Approval of Revisions to the Brian and Dee Isaacson Agricultural Lease as follows: a) For 2014, reduce the rent from $118/acre to $70/ acre on 3.8 acres due to the Hike/Bike Trail expansion, resulting in a rent reduction of $609.56; and b) For 2015, reduce the rent by $2,148.28 due to a reduction in rented land by 10.3 acres due to a calculation error in farmable acres.
- Approval of Lake Improvement Fund Request in the amount of $12,500.00 for the purchase of four portable water pumps for fire protection
5. Change Order No. 8 to Wayne Dowhower Construction, Inc. Contract– reduction of cost in the amount of $5,000.00
6. Closure of Contract No. 0-642 – Wayne Dowhower Construction, Inc.
7. 2014 Budget Revisions
8. J-2 Regulating Reservoir
11. Director’s Attendance
12. Board Comments
13. Operations Report
14. Committee Meeting of the Board November 21, 2014