THE CENTRAL NEBRASKA PUBLIC POWER AND IRRIGATION DISTRICT
JULY 6, 2022 – 3:00 p.m.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Open Meetings Act
2. Roll Call
3. Public Input
4. Consent Agenda
Approval of Minutes of Regular Business Meeting of the Board of Directors held June 6, 2022
Approval of Minutes of Committee Meeting of the Board of Directors held June 24, 2022
Approval of the July Disbursements:
Check #s 58087, 66096, 66995 & 67433-VOID; Check #s 67468 through 67681 & 8900632 through 8900653 (Accounts Payable)
Check #s 3438 through 3445 (Accounts Payable)
|J-2 Regulating Reservoir Construction Fund:|
Approval of the following Water Service Agreement:
|System||Acct. No.||Legal Desc.||Landowner||Contr.|
|Total Acres Chg’d|
|Water Service Agreement:|
|Supply Canal||12280804||NW1/4SW1/4 8-12-28||Darrell Dickman||0||10(1)|
(1) IPP Amendment to Water Service Agreement for the 2022 irrigation season accompanies new WSA.
(2) IPP Amendment to Water Service Agreement for the 2022 irrigation season to accompany existing WSA.
(3) Water Service Agreement terminated after 2021, landowner came-back with new WSA.
(4) Documents are currently being reviewed with landowners and/or are being signed by the landowners.
(5) Water Service Agreement immediately terminated after 2021.
(6) Water Service Agreement activation date being when CWS permit is issued by the NeDNR.
Approval of the following Right-of-Way Transaction:
|System||Tract Number||Legal Description||Landowner|
|Application for Removal of Bridge or Crossing|
|E65||E65#58||NE1/4 31-7-19||Peter Ellis Farms, Inc.|
*Remove timber farm bridge, located at approximate milepost E65-23.7-12.8 on the E65 Main Irrigation canal system, that is no longer needed or used.
Reject the Bid for the 21 North Point Leasehold Sale, to Remove the Listing, and to Reevaluate Selling the Lot Again in Approximately One Year
Approval of the Application for Variance for 75 Pelican Drive, Jeffrey Lake for the Construction of an Elevated Sidewalk
5. 2022/2023 Board Meeting Schedule
6. Action Battery Wholesalers, Inc. – VRLA Battery Banks for Hydros
a. Progress Estimate No. 2 (Final) ($99,738.00)
b. Closure of Contract
7. Bid Tab – J1 Hydro Deep Well
8. Supply Canal Powerhouse Structural Assessment Proposals
9. Kingsley Seepage and Slope Stability Proposals
10. 2022 Budget Amendments
11. Work Order/Purchase Requisition Summary
a. Work Order No. 107453– Install new deep well, piping and valves to obtain adequate generator cooling water at J1 ($84,000.00)
b. Purchase Requisition No. 13325– Remmenga Drilling Co. ($45,863.92)
c. Purchase Requisition No. 13209 – Basler Electric – Exciter Upgrades at J1, J2 and Jeffrey ($197,347.50)
13. District Integration Study
14. Power Purchase Proposals
15. Workshops, Seminars and Conferences
17. Director Attendance
18. Board Comments
19. Legal Update
20. Management Reports
a. Cory Steinke
b. Tyler Thulin
c. Mike Drain
d. Scott Dicke
e. Jeff Buettner
f. Rochelle Jurgens
g. Eric Hixson
h. Devin Brundage
21. Committee Meeting of the Board – July 22, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. in Holdrege