THE CENTRAL NEBRASKA PUBLIC POWER AND IRRIGATION DISTRICT
April 6, 2020 – 9:00 a.m.
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
1. Open Meetings Act
2. Roll Call
3. Public Input
4. Consent Agenda
Approval of Minutes of Regular Business Meeting of the Board of Directors held March 2, 2020
Approval of Minutes of Committee Meeting of the Board of Directors held March 27, 2020
Approval of the April disbursements:
Check # 61966-VOID; Check #s 61880-62178 and 8900019-8900034 (Accounts Payable)
Check # 3203-3213 (Accounts Payable)
|J-2 Regulating Reservoir Construction Fund:|
Check # 1114
|Flex Spending Account:|
Check # 4712238
Approval of Work Order No. 107417– Concrete Bridge Replacement at MP27.2 ($400,000.00)
Approval to proceed with the proposed edits to the Permitting Procedures
Approval of a portion of the Application for Variance by the tenant of 10 East Shore, Johnson Lake to allow the installation of temporary fencing
Approval of the Application for Variance by the tenant of 1 South Crappier Corner, Johnson Lake to construct of a portion of the home located into the 50’ setback
Approval of a Concession Lease with GoLight, Inc. for the period of 2020-2022 at a rental rate of $300
Approval of the following revised Johnson Lake Subleasing Policy:
Johnson Lake Subleasing Policy
1. Subleasing at Johnson Lake shall be authorized through a Permit to Sublease.
2. Central staff has the authority to approve a Permit to Sublease on a case by case basis, taking into account neighbor approval.
3. Each Permit to Sublease shall be for a term of one year and include an annual renewal fee.
4. The Permit to Sublease shall incorporate strict rules with the ability to terminate the permit immediately at Central staff’s discretion.
Approval for staff to take the steps necessary to secure an alternate Johnson Lake Development, Inc. Yard Waste Collection Site
Approval of the following Water Service Agreement:
|System||Acct. No.||Legal Desc.||Landowner||Contr.|
|Total Acres Chg’d|
|Water Service Agreement:|
|Phelps||6172403*||NW1/4 24-6-17||Wendy Skallberg Revocable Trust c/o Wendy Skallberg||60||+60(1)|
(1) IPP Amendment to Water Service Agreement for the 2020 irrigation season accompanies new WSA.
(2) IPP Amendment to Water Service Agreement for the 2020 irrigation season to accompany existing WSA.
(3) Water Service Agreement terminated after 2019, landowner came-back with new WSA.
(4) Documents are currently being reviewed with landowners and/or are being signed by the landowners.
5. 2020 Water Rights Transfers
7. Workshops, Seminars and Conferences
9. Director’s Attendance
10. Board Comments
11. Legal Update
12. Management Reports
a. Cory Steinke
b. Tyler Thulin
c. Anton Hassebrook
d. Mike Drain
e. Jeff Buettner
f. Dave Ford
g. Rochelle Jurgens
h. Eric Hixson
i. Holly Rahmann
j. Devin Brundage
13. Committee Meeting of the Board – April 24, 2020 at 9:00 a.m., Holdrege